FHM is a professional supplier of Paddle Tennis Wire Mesh.
- Paddle Tennis Wire Mesh is made from GAW galvanized process. We could supply a high zinc coated surface which could make corrosion resistance stronger so that it can get a longer lifetime.
- About package, we use heavy pallets instead of common ones. FHM could provide a solid protection to guarantee safe arrival.
- Please check some our product photos.
- For Paddle or Platform Tennis courts,1″ woven hexagonal mesh, GAW –Galvanized after weave, Zinc rate above 300 g / SQM, 16 gauge, 1″ hex mesh, 72″x 100′.
- 16 gauge 1″ mesh is the extra heavy netting used in building Paddle Tennis courts. It also is an excellent conductor to be used on the ceilings of bumper car rides.
- In addition to netting for paddle tennis courts, it also makes an ideal overhead electrical grid in bumper car rides.
- Heavily galvanized after weave (GAW), this continuous twist mesh will last for years. After weaving the 16 gauge 1″ mesh hexagonal netting fence is dipped in a rust inhibiting bath of molten zinc.
Comparing with the chain link fence if a place is cut off, the Hexagonal Wire Mesh for Paddle Tennis courts will not cause entire structure destroyed. If the same situation come to chain link fence, the adjacent points will destroyed.